Friday, October 15, 2010

Starting this up again!

So I started this Blog a little while ago... Then I kinda just forgot all about it and never posted anything. I do think that I will start it up again... Mainly just things to do with my photography and what not. I will post my photos, my inspiration, etc.

To start things off a little about myself I guess. I'm just a fairly easy going young women in this place we call home. I enjoy spending my time, taking photos, going to gigs, seeing my friends and boyfriend, spending time with family, music, gaming and all that jazz a 19 year old girl experiences in her life. =)

I have been interested in photography for about 7 years now. Over time I have seen my skills grow higher in higher. One day I aspire to be a band photographer and/or working in a studio doing portraits and things like that.

I don't really know what else to write... Everything else will sorta just come out along with time. I will go and post some photos up soon. Enjoy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment